Korean cosmetics are considered one of the highest quality in the world. It is not inferior to the well-known European manufacturers in terms of the claimed characteristics and costs several times cheaper. Cosmetic products from Korea stand out from the mass of European counterparts for their uniqueness and uniqueness, wide variety of textures and unusual packaging. This article will consider a unique development – the tint, which came to the domestic market from South Korea several years ago.
Tint: What It Is And Why It Is Used
The tint is a super-resistant coloring pigment used for lip and cheek makeup. The texture is instantly absorbed into the skin and gives it a rich color. Initially produced in Korea, it looked like “water” without taste or smell. It was available in three shades – red, cherry and orange.
The tint is applied to the skin with a special applicator sold in the kit. In some cases, it is more effective to use the fingertips. It is necessary to carry out patting movements. Thus, the product will be evenly absorbed throughout the contour of the lips or cheeks.
What is included in
- Natural oils.
- Extracts of herbal plants – aloe, chamomile. Keeps the skin smooth and saturates it with moisture and nutrients.
- Vitamins A and E – smooth out wrinkles.
Attention! The product does not contain harmful tastes or fragrances. It does not stain clothes and is instantly spread on the skin.
With the rise in popularity, the cosmetics market has evolved dramatically – additional palettes, specialized options for lips and cheeks, tints-films, gels, etc., have appeared. Let’s take a closer look.
A category of tints with a rich pigment composition. It contains many moisturizing ingredients that combat the feeling of dryness and discomfort on the skin. After applying the product, you get a result reminiscent of the “kissed lips” effect.
A dense texture that is difficult to apply without some practice. However, it has increased staying power. The gel can last up to 10 hours.
A relatively new product that has only recently been launched into mass production. It is not sold in all cosmetic stores, so it is best to order cosmetics directly from South Korea.
The application process is complex and consists of several steps. In total, the application time is about 20-30 minutes. However, the result is impressive – the desired shade lasts about 20 hours and creates a unique image for a girl.
It has a light consistency and the lowest level of firmness. After application with a brush, it dries in 2-3 hours.
Pros And Cons Of Tint
- Compact – it fits easily into a cosmetic bag and doesn’t take up much space.
- Almost doesn’t feel on the lips, and it doesn’t roll up or smudge on the skin.
- Instant absorption – the skin tone of your lips becomes richer and brighter.
- Ease of application: the product can be applied in 30 seconds. No need to draw additional contours.
Among the drawbacks:
- It is very drying on the lips, so it’s best to use tint on prepared skin. For example, first, apply balm and let it soak in.
- Hard to rinse off. Additional means should be used – lotions, hydrophilic oil, and sterile napkins.
- The difficulty of application.
Tips For Choosing A Tint
- Pay attention to the stated characteristics and contraindications. For especially sensitive skin, it is recommended to use products with a low persistence level.
- Choose a tint according to your skin tone. Cool shades are recommended for light skin, and soft, warm colors for darker skin. Bright berry tones beautifully accentuate tans.
- Try and experiment: most tints are compatible with each other. Bright shades can be used with light ones and get a unique “ombré” effect on the lips. Don’t forget that in a bottle, the tint will look more intense than on the skin.