In the summer of 2022, fashion designers allow women to wear fashionable, stylish, environmentally friendly, and comfortable clothes. Linen pants are available in many collections that are comfortable to wear and beautiful to look at.
Flax Is A Great Summer Fabric
With linen pants, the fair lady will look attractive and feel comfortable even in the summer heat. These products are favourites of summer collections, as they can be worn with various tops. Fashion designers constantly offer customers creative solutions because this noble material allows them to create real masterpieces of women’s fashion.
Flax is ideal for summer clothing:
- the material allows the body to breathe;
- it does not cause allergies and redness of the body;
- does not retain heat – you will not overheat in these pants;
- looks expensive and noble;
- dries quickly and does not crumple during wear.
Linen is used for sewing office versions of pants. It is recommended to wear them at work. If you work in summer, you can not do without such a thing in your closet. It is used to sew linen pants in their pure form or with the addition of cotton and silk. Such respectable models are suitable for business meetings and romantic dates. The fabric is suitable for sewing all styles.
Linen Pants In Fashionable Styles
In fashion this season, pants are slightly flared from the knee and wide along the length of the pants, with a low fit and a high waist. Very popular pants are made of fabric with a crushing effect, characterized by a slight wrinkling. On sale are small and large products for women of a different complexions.
Among the current styles of linen pants, fashionistas can safely choose:
- Maxi-length models of men’s cut. They fit tightly around the waist and hips, covering the heel of women’s shoes completely. Their trick is ironed arrows, which make a woman’s silhouette slimmer and higher;
- Military-inspired pieces are a sexy and provocative style that perfectly supports linen. The fabric allows you to create large details – flaps, patch pockets, and clear studs. Pants perfectly hold their shape and look appropriate in different situations;
- tapered stylish linen pants, the length of which is “seven eight.” Linen can hold strict lines, not just shapes. This quality is used to create models of clear architectural style for the business closet of a fashionista.
An image of sophistication and simplicity can be achieved by summer pants that are thoughtful and concise. With modern technology, linen manufacturers combine silk, cotton, viscose, and elastane – the material becomes lighter and more plastic and has more positive characteristics. Many collections include linen pants for pregnant women – this natural material is the most suitable solution for comfort and convenience for expectant mothers.
The Most Popular Linen Pants Colors
Trendy women’s pants in different colours. For summer, opt for milk and white models. They are an indispensable part of summer vacation, suitable for walks around the city and romantic meetings. You can buy bright pants in orange, yellow, floral and berry shades.
If you prefer more restrained tones or your office has a strict dress code, choose black or navy pants in the outlets. The pants presented here also come in various nautical colours – purple, ultramarine and azure. On sale are products in pearl gray, whitened and beige shades.
What To Wear With Linen Pants
Summer versions of linen pants are combined with different clothes and shoes. Combine and wear them with high heels, wedges, and closed sandals. You can afford to wear them with ballet shoes or loafers – a non-standard option for rest and walks.
Linen pants go well with shirts, T-shirts, bright blouses, t-shirts and tops. The top can be bright and juicy if the pants have a restrained tone. If you accentuate the pants, choose a quiet colour.
A light, free-cut blouse with geometric or floral patterns is a stylish choice to pair with beige pants, as is a tunic with an ethnic or animal pattern. White linen pants harmonize with purple or red blouses, shirts with turquoise straps, and burgundy classic blouses.
Give a few tips on how you can wear women’s linen pants to look attractive and harmonious:
- If it is cold outside, wear a light shortened jacket, cardigan or windbreaker to the waist – you will be very attractive and seductive;
- Combine pants with jackets of different styles, ranging from strict business and ending with a product with a non-standard cut. Thus, by choosing the top, you can create a successful set: pants and jacket;
- A long knitted cardigan is also good for a cool summer evening or a warm turtleneck. Suitable to such clothes are pants of a dark shade;
- The perfect addition to the linen pants is a top or shirt made of linen. Ecological and natural fabrics will perfectly harmonize with each other, creating a complete image. But be careful when choosing the shades of clothing.
Combos That Don’t Work
When considering what to wear with linen pants, let us dwell on the options that are considered unsuccessful:
- Refuse variant lacquered shoes with wooden soles – they look inappropriate with linen pants. Sneakers, summer Cossacks do not suit these pants;
- Heelless flip-flops and sabots are allowed to use with wide linen pants – they are suitable only for the beach and country walks, for rest during a friendly picnic. Such a duet will suit a loose-flowing T-shirt decorated with an original print;
- Very frank and transparent blouses and tops are also unsuccessful for this image – it’s a tasteless and unserious combination;
- Refuse jackets and jackets made of velvet and tweed, especially if they are embellished with frills and ruffles – such products do not fit together;
- Do not advise combining linen pants and a denim shirt – the top will focus all the attention on itself, creating the impression of an untold and unclear image.
How To Take Care Of Linen Pants
Flax is a strong and reliable fabric. It is durable and sturdy. You will not have any problems taking care of linen pants. Before you wash the product, please place it in a special bag so it won’t deform. Study the label on the garment and then follow the instructions on it. If the garment’s fabric is bright, set the machine to 30-40 degrees to keep it from fading. White women’s pants may also be washed at 60 degrees. Do not soak pants made of this fabric for a long time – they can deform and lose their appearance. If the pants are coloured, to preserve their brightness, you can add a bit of salt to the wash with the powder, and for the rinse – vinegar (if it is a hand wash).
It is best to dry your pants outdoors, then straighten them out well – after that, they will be easy to iron. If the product does get deformed during washing, do not worry – the defect is easy to fix. If the fabric is dry, moisten it with water before ironing it on the back. The iron’s heating temperature should be 180 degrees.