Pink ballet flats are delicate, feminine shoes that are suitable for every day. Knowing how to pick up the right clothes to look harmoniously is important. Therefore, today we will tell you what you can wear in pink ballet flats.
Where Can I Wear Pink Ballet Flats?
- For a walk. In ballet flats, walking long distances or just walking in the park is comfortable.
- For a date. Pink shoes will be perfect for a romantic look.
- At work. Ballet flats will come in handy if your activity is connected with active movement.
- Study. Students and schoolchildren are comfortable attending classes in shoes without a heel.
It is inappropriate to wear delicate ballet flats at sporting events. They will not look good with solemn, dressy clothes. An exception can be made if the shoes are also decorated with expensive fittings, as well as the dress.
How To Wear Pink Ballet Flats: Choose The Bottom
- Jeans. This is ideal for summer and spring walks. The bottom must be a light shade. White, pink, light gray and milk colour will do. A bold solution is the combination of ballet flats with deep blue jeans.
- Skirt. It should be made of light, airy fabric. Ideally, the bottom of the skirt will be almost transparent. Choose a length no higher than the knee. Too short versions will not harmonize well with ballet flats. Shoes with high heels are suitable for mini-skirts.
- Classic pants. They are not bad for going to work and university. Try to avoid dark colours. Pink ballet flats will not go well with them. Cream and white pants are the best solution.
- Shorts. In summer it is impossible to do without this clothing. Here it is important to remember that too short shorts and a skirt will not suit ballet flats. Try to choose a medium length and light colours. If you wear soft pink shorts, you will get a unique, fresh summer look.
Categorically do not suit under the pink ballet pants and shorts. You should not combine a pencil skirt with this kind of shoes.
Sundresses And Dresses With Pink Ballet Flats
- A light summer sundress is a successful combination with this kind of shoe. Try to choose a flared model of medium length. If there will be beautiful patterns of flowers on the sundress – this is only a plus to your image. Preferable colours: red, yellow, pink, orange and white. Tasteless will look like black, blue and green sundresses.
- A denim sundress is also a good option. It mustn’t be too tight and not short. Choose a denim fabric of a light shade. The dark colour will spoil the delicate image with ballet flats.
- Evening dress. As mentioned earlier, casual ballet flats do not go well with the evening image. However, if the dress is floor-length, such shoes can easily fit. The image will look only like ballet flats nose, which can advantageously emphasize the image. You can also make an exception for shoes with expensive jewelry and an abundance of fittings. Then the dress should be more simple and understated. Avoid short, open models.
Picking Up A Good One
On summer days, girls give preference to open tops. However, such models do not always combine harmoniously with ballet shoes. Try to keep the shoulders and the abdomen as close as possible. Short tops will not be the most successful solution. Under the ballet, flats fit well long thin tunics. They make the girl slimmer and emphasize her height. Therefore, it is not striking to others that you are not wearing heels. The tunic should be pink, yellow, white or gray. It is possible to wear several shades or even a whole ornament. Blouses and shirts are a good solution for the office or university. Models with long sleeves will suit much better. If the ballet flats are lacquered, and without extra decorations, you can take a brighter and more provocative top. Then there can be different fabric inserts and decorations on the shirt. But if the ballet flats are full of details and drawings, the blouse should be as restrained and monochrome as possible.
Picking Up A Fashionable Look
When we determined what clothing items were separately combined with pink ballet flats, it was time to combine them into a complete image.
- For a date, you can wear white fitted jeans, a closed grey T-shirt and pink ballet flats. A small cream or white handbag on a thin chain will fit into this image.
- To the office, wear solid-coloured ballet flats and gray pants. On top, we choose a tight long-sleeved shirt in light orange colour. The clothes can be in plaid or stripes. You can add a small brown handbag over the shoulder to the image.
- For daily summer walks, wear a white sundress of light fabric and pink ballet flats. You can take with you a large woven bag. To complete the image, use a light hat with a wide brim, which will protect you from the sun.
- Another fashionable option is a flared milk-coloured skirt and a soft pink blouse. Ballet flats can be with a pattern or floral print.