Bright images and bright accents in the makeup always draw the gaze of others and admiration for the courage to look bright.
Lipstick palettes are full of different colors and shades, but the widest range of colors belongs to orange, which is obtained by mixing red and yellow colors in different proportions. Peach, coral, terracotta, honey, amber, brick, orange, and carrot – all these colors and shades, of varying saturation, belong to the orange color.
In its pure form, orange lipstick color is rare, although makeup artists and stylists say that this color suits every type of appearance. There is an exception for women with pale white skin, as orange visually makes a face look tired and emphasizes dark circles under the eyes. There is also an exception for skin with rashes, as orange lipstick visually makes the face tone uneven and “dirty.” While for women with a darker, tanned skin tone, orange lipstick visually removes dark circles under the eyes and signs of lack of sleep, making a face look fresher.
In addition to the color of your skin, the color of your teeth plays an important role when choosing orange lipstick in shades of coral, terracotta, brick, carrot, amber, and honey. If your teeth are not perfectly white, it will only emphasize it.
Choosing The Right Shade Of Lipstick
For owners of blonde or light blond hair, with pinkish or peach skin tone, and light-colored eyes, it is worth paying attention to coral, copper, and orange lipstick tones. They will accentuate blond hair and natural blush.
Owners of red, brown hair with brown, green eyes and light beige skin should pay attention to the dark shades of amber, carrot, and terracotta. Carrot, honey, and caramel tones are ideal for stingy brunettes with bronze skin color, with deep brown eyes. These tones will visually enlarge the lips and emphasize the facial oval.
When choosing a shade, it is important to follow one rule: if you bring a lipstick stick to your lips and smile, and your teeth turn yellow, then this shade is not suitable for you.
Perfect Makeup Look With Orange Lipstick
As mentioned above, orange not only creates a bright accent in your makeup but can also accentuate flaws. Therefore, for perfect makeup, it is necessary to prepare the tone and color of the skin of the face. Dark circles under the eyes are concealed with beige-colored concealer. Red skin rashes are covered with green concealer or green-colored concealer. After that, we apply a thin layer of foundation. Thus, we even out skin tone.
By sticking to the following rules, you can create the perfect makeup look:
- Lipstick should be matte or satin, regardless of the shade and texture.
- A pencil outline makes makeup vulgar, so it is better to give it up.
- Bright lipstick tones imply a calm makeup of the eyes and cheekbones. It is recommended to avoid the application of nacreous shadows and the excessive highlighting of cheekbones. It is worth using nude, matte shades of shadows. The combination of intense eye makeup with bright lipstick makes the look vulgar.
- Before applying lipstick, it is recommended to scrub your lips and use lip oil. Otherwise, matte lipstick will only accentuate the dryness of your lips.
- To prevent the lipstick from smearing and keep the staying power on the lips longer, it is necessary to apply a thin layer of foundation and lightly powder it.
- Lipstick can be applied only with a liquid brush and lipstick.
- Evening makeup can be completed with arrows, but they should be drawn with a dark brown pencil.
- If you want to sculpt the face, use brick, terracotta, and copper blush tones.
Some makeup tips that are used in makeup.
- Coral and terracotta, peach shades of liquid lipstick can be used as a base for shadows in ordinary and evening makeup. They make the color of the shadows richer and prevent them from rolling, making the stretching of the shadows more even. After applying lipstick, it’s necessary to wait until it dries and then use the shadow.
- Brick, dark terracotta lipstick shades in tubes are used to decorate the face contour instead of sculptor or blusher. It is applied from the tube and shaded with a brush.
Completing The Image
To create a harmonious image, stylists choose makeup, clothing, and accessories.
Bright, saturated orange lipstick makes the image accentuates the lips. To maintain a cheerful accent, stylists recommend avoiding motley, colorful dresses and blouses, and it is better to wear calm colors and shades. You can complement the image with orange accessories such as a purse, shoes, a neck scarf with an orange print, and jewelry, for example, an orange pendant. However, do not forget that you should not use it all together, but choose one thing if it is appropriate in style.