They are warm, comfortable, and beautiful, so at least one pair of Chelsea boots should have in your closet every fashionista💯. And now this English footwear is trendy again.♨️ Let’s analyze what to wear in Chelsea boots with examples of photo images.👇
Fashion Trends 2022
The first version of a shoe called a Chelsea was a leather boot with an elastic insert on the sides instead of laces. Their length did not exceed ankle level. 🥾
The shoe has changed several times over time. Now, in addition to the classic boot model, boots of the same type are increasingly common. 👢
Stylish and comfortable, they can be black, beige, white, brown, and swampy. 🖤🤎🤍💚 Tractor-soled options are popular.
Chelsea Knee High Boots Is The Fashion Trend Of 2022
Chelsey boots have become a fashion trend for the 2022 season. The excitement is understandable because Chelsea is a versatile shoe. They are stylish and as comfortable as possible. 😍
Models are different – with a rounded or pointed toe, with an elastic band, or with an extra zipper. Available with a wide heel or wedge heel, or tractor sole.
The Chelsea looks great in any color with a romantic dress and sporty pants.
Combined with a coat, down jacket, or jacket, you can wear Chelsea boots almost all year round (fall, winter, spring).
When choosing shoes, you need to think carefully about combining them with your existing closet and buying the best option.
How to choose and with what to pair – images with tall Chelsea boots
The following tips when shopping for shoes will help you make the right choice:
- Miniature girls are recommended to buy shoes with a small heels. This will add a few centimeters to height and visually lengthen the silhouette.
- For girls who are small in stature, choosing shoes with massive soles would not be a good choice. A solid sole will visually shrink the cherished centimeters and make the image somewhat infantile.
- Women with large feet should not purchase shoes with elongated toes. That will make the foot seem even more significant. It is better to prefer shoes with a rounded and tapered toe.
- Fluffy ladies are recommended to buy flat-soled shoes or wide heels. Such a variant wins according to comfort and stability.
- Fans of sports style will appreciate the model on a rough tractor-soled.
Thanks to the variety of models, every woman can choose shoes to her liking. They are made not only of leather or synthetic leather but also suede and rubber. Those who like to draw attention to themselves on the taste will come with varnished boots.
What is the advantage of this or that material:
- Natural leather shoes cost considerably more than others. But, with careful use, it will last much longer. She is not afraid of dirt, rain, snow, and minor damage.
- The cost of faux leather boots is relatively lower. The quality may be a little worse. To extend the life of your leatherette shoes, treat them with a unique water repellent before each use.
- For every day, of course, rubber shoes will not do. But in wet weather, this model will be just right. In them, you can not be afraid of spring and autumn puddles.
- Suede boots look stylish and attractive. However, they are not very practical to use. They are undesirable to wear in rainy weather. The velvety texture of suede “is not friendly” with moisture and dirt. If you like suede shoes but are afraid to spoil them, prefer a combination of materials. For example, suede shoes with leather front and back will be more wearable.
- Effectively look boots made of combined materials with matte and lacquer surfaces.
In addition to the range in material, the boots come in various colors. The most popular primary colors are black, brown, beige, and white.
Designers are letting in models in bright and unusual colors: deep blue, dark green, wine burgundy, rich red, bright yellow, and screaming neon colors. This allows fashionable women to show their unconventional style and be in tune with fashion trends.
The shoes can additionally be embellished with various decorative elements – embroidery, rhinestones, sequins, and satin bows. The variants trimmed with fur are popular, making them even warmer and more comfortable.
Designers also offer attractive shoe options with prints reminiscent of snakeskin and leopard coloration.
While Chelsea boots are in fashion now, your efforts to follow them will go to waste if you get the whole look wrong. Here’s how to go about wearing these on-trend boots in primary colors.
Black Chelsea Boots
Black shoes are classic, stylish, and practical. 🖤 They are easy to combine with almost any outfit, regardless of color and style. You don’t have to worry about picking shades or prints.
A variety of strict black, brown, dark gray, and blue suits would be ideal. Understated boots will only accentuate the elegance of the formal business style.
These are the best options.
They also go great with skirts in various styles, from lightweight, flowing fabric skirts to strict office pencil skirts.
Some examples of stylish bows with black Chelsea boots for every day and beyond:
- Gray pants, burgundy shirt, black blazer, and a leather backpack in any of these colors
- White oversize shirt, classic blue jeans, leather leggings, belted purse.
- Any turtleneck in pastel shades, sleeveless, mom or skinny jeans tucked into boots.
- Black leather pencil skirt, blouse, jacket, tights
- Fashionable tight sweatshirt dress in any color or print and short tights.
- Corset shirt and midi skirt with asymmetry
- Sweatshirt, leather pants, trench
- Voluminous neck sweater, culottes
- Long hoodie and warm leggings.
- Leopard print coat, jeans, black turtleneck.
- Classic shirt, cardigan, and leather leggings.
- Shirt, sleeveless shirt, flared jeans, or palazzo pants.
- Light mid-length chiffon dress, leather jacket. Accessories include a few arm bracelets, a neck choker, and a small backpack.
- Tricot fitted dress in mini or midi length. A long dress would also work with high boots, but in that case, it’s better to have slits on the sides.
Which model of boots will suit this or that image better? You need to decide based on considerations of personal taste. Some girls like to wear dresses only with heels, and others – in combination with boots on a wedge or a powerful platform.
White Chelsea Boots
White shoes look great with jeans. 🤍 💙 Ideal partners for tall boots would be boyfriend jeans, skinnies, plaid, and bananas. Black tight skinnies are also a good option.
You can create various fashionable looks with sweatshirts, tunics, blouses, t-shirts, and sweaters. The light monochrome look will look stylish.
These boots also look great with white, milky, beige, and light gray office suits.
Bright jacket, blue jeans, white dress – an everyday option.
Beige Chelsea Boots
The cozy beige color gives a feeling of warmth and comfort. For example, a light turtleneck sweater and leather leggings will harmonize with the beige Chelsea boots.
Another example: is a fitted noodle dress and jacket. Add elegant jewelry; you have a look for a business meeting and for hanging out in a cafe with friends.”
Another example: is a slinky noodle dress with a jacket.
Rubber Chelsea Boots
Tall rubber boots are worn with jackets and oversize coats over knit dresses. It looks stylish. Also, they are combined with leather products: skirts or leggings.
The boots are worn over knitted dresses.
Rubber boots are used in romantic outfits. They pair with a delicate lace dress and a cropped jacket. Or a chiffon dress and a coat thrown over the shoulders.
What To Wear Fall/Spring 2022 Chelsea Boots With
In fall and spring, you can safely combine the Chelsea boots with voluminous sweaters, trench coats, bombers, and cloak jackets. Do not forget to add bright accents to the image: a long scarf, knitted hat, and beret.
What To Wear Chelsea Boots In Winter 2022-2023 With
These boots will look fantastic in wintertime with a shortened or standard length down jacket, a fake fur coat, and a long fur vest.