The jade massager is actively gaining popularity. Why is this non-standard product so attractive to beauty lovers? It is worth exploring this in more detail and considering the main features and advantages of the massager, as well as the nuances of its use.
What Is It?
Jade massager is a special tool for facial massage. The product is based on jade, a stone with many healing properties. Cool to the touch, it perfectly copes with swellings, relieving them and improving the skin’s condition.
Today you can buy a jade massager in many stores. Most models provide the possibility of using the tool on two sides: one large, the other small. With the first, you can treat large areas of the face, including the forehead and jaw, and the small stone is suitable for massaging the skin areas under the eyes and eyebrows.
The advantages of the jade massager include the following:
- Reducing puffiness. A topical problem for many girls, especially in the morning when the skin is saturated with water, and the eyes look puffy.
- Lymphatic massage. The technique prevents the development of wrinkles and improves detoxification, making it possible to cope with skin disorders.
- Smoothing of the epithelium. Jade helps to reduce wrinkles and lines that form on the face with age. Of course, with the help of the massager, it is impossible to get rid of them completely, but the appearance will be much better.
In addition, the jade massager can help relieve jaw tension. Careful and measured movements of the cool stone on the skin relax the muscles.
Types Of Casters
Jade is a semi-precious stone with many beneficial properties, for which it is so valued in many fields. Recently, jade has been used to make massage rollers, which positively affect the skin and improve the appearance of women.
Manufacturers offer a wide range of massagers. Classification by type divides the rollers into:
- Smooth. Designed mainly to smooth out wrinkles.
- Relief. Used to stimulate the facial reflexogenic zones to reduce muscle tension and improve appearance.
If we divide the rollers by purpose, cosmetology companies are happy with products for:
- areas around the eyes;
Finally, the last classification involves the division of rollers by configuration. Here we distinguish:
- Powder. Represents crushed jade. The crumb is added to water or cosmetics to improve its properties.
- Scrapers. Meticulously ground stones are used to smooth wrinkles and restore facial skin quality.
- Rollers. A unique tool with a handle designed to relieve muscle tension by rolling.
Some manufacturers produce face masks that contain jade.
How To Use
Jade massagers are used to restoring the skin, eliminate wrinkles and improve the appearance of the skin. The tool can be used to roll or smooth out different areas. The main uses are:
- Alignment of sour wrinkles. To do this, rolling the roller gently with horizontal or vertical movements is recommended, improving blood circulation in the area between the nose and the upper lip.
- Lifting the corners of the mouth. It’s simple – you must “draw” a smile with the roller from both sides, leading the tool from bottom to top and pulling it away from the face each time you resume the movement.
- Prevention of nasolabial wrinkles. The massage involves slowly running the roller along three diagonal lines from the nose to the eyes. The last diagonal line should end closer to the temple.
- Alignment of the “caterpillar feet.” It is enough to make up to 10 movements with a small roller in the area under the eyes to even out the skin.
- Smoothing out wrinkles in the forehead area. Driving the roller or scraper from bottom to top will restore skin tone and improve the quality of the epithelium. The tool can also be used to work on the inter-brow folds.
Cosmetologists recommend using the roller 1-2 times a day. It is better to massage in the morning and evening to let the facial muscles relax. After lifting, it is worth going over the skin with a pre-cooled stone to cheer up and get rid of puffiness quickly.
Jade massage is not indicated for everyone. Any indisposition will signal to put the tool away for a while or to resort to another method of relieving facial muscle tension. Common contraindications to the use of the massager include:
- acne and purulent skin lesions;
- general symptoms of malaise;
- Material intolerance leading to allergic reactions;
- acute infectious pathologies;
- damage to the upper layer of the epithelium;
- skin diseases;
Using a massage roller to smooth out problem skin can lead to severe problems in the form of acne, acne, rosacea, and other diseases spreading over the face.