Marsala is a dessert wine. The colour marsala is expensive, strong and sweet, like a Sicilian wine. Fashion gurus put it on a par with traditional black, calling it the “new black”. As the sweet wine stupefies the head, captivates, and delights, so its infused, rich “offspring” dazzles with originality. It is the hit of this year’s catwalks, the trend of the world’s designers. The legendary Pantone Color Institute has been putting it at the top of the colour palette for years.
Table of Contents
Rich tonality gives the wearer a sense of passion, warmth, and confidence. A bright highlight of your closet. The “strong” colour can be paired with pure white or black accessories. Will add brightness, personality, as a casual dress, as well as a festive outfit. Sustaining elegance and grace, you will be in the spotlight. The marsala dress will highlight your beauty and emphasize your slim figure. A red-burgundy outfit with a brownish terracotta hue is a sure way to be noticed at a celebration.
Marsala Dress: Leader Of The Fashion Industry
The relevance of marsala dresses, according to fashion experts, will remain in the coming years. It embodies the richness, the charm of nature, keeping it down-to-earth. The outfit will appeal to almost everyone. Red carpet reports are replete with the abundance of natural colours of marsala dresses. From the summaries of street fashion, never leave the photo and description of its merits. Juicy, tasty “fruit”, enriching the mind, soul, body has:
- The inclusiveness of ages. It will emphasize expressiveness, talent, lightness of a young, young beauty. It brings to the forefront the experience, intelligence, wisdom, stateliness of an older lady. Highlight the girlish blush of an adorable little girl.
- Self-sufficiency. It vouchsafes for the lush, luxurious look without accessories and decorations. The colour base of the noble “wine” in the single version copes with the entrusted role better than the classic black.
- Natural and versatile. Delicate shades of burgundy colours of women’s clothing are perfect for the darker skin colour type. Rough brown tones are optimal for fair-skinned individuals.
- Elegance. The uniqueness, the effectiveness of the magical ladies’ garment, crossed with the fragility of marsala, is demonstrated through austerity, solemnity.
Wardrobe For The Daytime
- Casual option – a long or short fitted dress, suitable for walks. Model with a narrowed bottom is a direct hit in a business and office style. The owner of such an element of the closet will be confident and strict. Fashions with free cut, with a sun skirt, square neckline, footlocker, sundress to the floor fit well into the everyday type.
- The street style dress is a sloppy, harmonious embodiment of simple and beautiful. A shade of clarified wine balances a surprising, casual look.
- Urban Style Suit. Colors of Sicilian wine will add versatile urban casual style with smartness and functionality. The casual, casual charge will bestow aesthetic comfort.
- Romantic model – the art of looking feminine. The absence of vulgarity, frankness, sexuality, smoothness, soft tailoring in combination with delicate lightened red-brown colouring will give you delicacy and mystery. Inserted into the fabric ornaments and flowers sometimes complement the main colour scheme.
- Retro Style. The little “marsala” dress is a great alternative to the little black one. Conservative, understated, strict reflection of fashion trends. American model with armhole and stand-up collar, short trapeze dress is a productive alliance with the wine tone.
- Oriental style is an essential attribute of all fashion shows. Closed outfits, carefully hiding the body from view. Demonstrating modesty, combined with pants. Dresses to the floor of natural cotton and silk in abundant wine hues, brown undertones, shimmering with graceful threads. Colorful patterns and ornaments replace the decor elements, complement the main colour.
- Evening attire – the embodiment of tenderness, grace, romance. Relevant are a long model to the floor or a short lace dress. The draperies, decorations enhance the inimitability of the outfit. Decoration is indispensable for business receptions, anniversaries, weddings, corporate events. In the trend of “A-shaped”, semi-sheer, fitted models to the floor. If you were lucky to be a bridesmaid, you will not find a better option. An unparalleled contrast against the background of a snow-white bride. Evening “marsala” vestment without wine is equal to intoxicating cocktail. You can wear it with cream, beige, nude-coloured shoes and other calm accessories.
- Cocktail option. “Marsala cocktail” without collar and sleeves, cut from satin, chiffon, velvet, silk is an obligatory attribute of dinner parties until 7 pm. It is recommended to wear with clean, matte, pastel colours that will not touch the deliciousness, the primacy of the leading colour.
- Wedding closet. Will bring style and brightness to an autumn, winter wedding outfit. For any season, a combination of red and wine colours with white floor-length bottoms will do the trick. “Marsala” patterns on the bodice will add effect, creativity.
The Best Fashion Picks From Experts
A dress made of thick “marsala” fabric is appreciateable to wear with a milk turtleneck. Lovers of the square neckline will appreciate a belt or a strap to girdle the waist. The case will be adorned with a collar for a young business lady. The enveloping warmth of a tight burgundy dress, enhanced by a dramatic tone, is a guarantee of noble chic. For pregnant women, there are styles with an overhang in the waist area. Loose cut is optimal for puffy forms. A marsala’s color will hide the excess of a rich figure. Tunics with tight tights for fragile persons will emphasize the refinement of the figure.
Paying attention to the main colour, additional tones will add sophistication to the attire. The trend recommendations of experts are based on a palette of favorable combinations.
Gray, brown, black, and dark purple are classic colours. Complementing the blue colour, reminiscent of the school uniform. Orange, yellow colours in harmony with “marsala” give the suit a charming appearance. Accessories and makeup in rich red are matchless to complement the evening closet. Beige colouring gives confidence and stability to the form. Marsala flower petals are framed in emerald and dirty green. A sea wave shade will add seductiveness and dignity to the dress.
Fabrics And The Official Trend
Novelty for fans of red is represented by all modern fabrics and styles. Designers cleverly use a variety of materials in sewing comfortable, practical, beloved outfits:
- Chiffon – the play of fabric, flying, flowing bottom to the floor, perfectly outlined silhouette. The perfect spring-summer model.
- Velvet is the best option for the wine palette. The embodiment of femininity, a companion of cultural leisure.
- Lace headpiece – the unusually light wine tone of exquisite lace will accentuate the velvety skin. The chocolate and wine decoration is a win-win. It can be used both solo and with inserts. A floor-length marsala lace evening dress will make you the enigmatic queen of the evening. Daytime lace outfits are a sophisticated, triumphant cross between “wealthy” taste and innocence.
- Silk is the “king of fabrics,” a charming, lustrous material. You can’t think of a better union. The wearer of this outfit will be the reigning special person of the evening. A floor-length cocktail dress is appropriate for any celebration. The comfortable smooth texture of silk in this colour scheme is a luxurious gift to your figure, soul and body. The glare of glitter in your reflection will elevate your status.
- Knitwear is a universal fabric. Slims the figure, emphasizing its beauty, individuality, uniqueness. Pleasant to the touch, not rumpled dress, will give undeniable comfort, clarity silhouette. Versatility of jersey will allow to change the image. Free to the bottom of the cut to the floor will seductively emphasize the hips line. Knitted dress in wine palette is an indicator for professional, intelligent women.
- Cotton – a combination of convenience, fashion. Long floor-length dress, will save you in the sultry heat, will give coolness to the body, will keep the original style.
- Satin – the shimmer of flowing wine will fill the image with precious, rank chic.
It’S All About Fabrics And The Official Trend
Any figure will look stunning in “Marsala” color. Your task will be to choose the right cut and length. The classic, neat, elegant midi length looks perfect with beige accessories and a light cardigan. A short dress is a suitable gift for short, fragile princesses. A long model to the floor is appropriate for a date or a party. The flowing version adds a touch of airiness to your gait. The harmony of the “marsala” shade with the styles “fish” and “mermaid” is splendid. With it the title of the queen of the evening is in your hands.
The original “marsala” shade is indispensable in all contours of women’s clothing. The tight fit in the hips and bodice, which characterizes the fitted silhouette, is enhanced by this unique colour. Designers of stylish dresses aren’t stingy when it comes to variety of styles. The element of wine tone is found in the cuts of almost all types of the most feminine attire. In addition to the classics, it is a corsage, shirt dress, “bat”. The model with a scoop, with a train, raglan styles are not left out.
In addition to the national features, wonder tone was featured. The Kimono – a straight-cut outfit with a scoop neckline made of natural fabrics – became the model version of everyday and festive wear. Hand-printed pattern, originally diluting the basic tone of “Sicilian wine”.
A marsala dress will give you exceptional grace, unparalleled beauty, and mystery. Feel the magic of a neutral but powerful shade! Give yourself the pleasure, the sensual charm!