Fashionable black ballet flats are practical shoes suitable for almost any occasion. Under it, you can pick up various clothing elements and create a stylish and interesting image. Today we will tell you the best way to combine black ballet flats.
Types Of Ballet Flats
Let’s look at the main fashionable models that are most often found in the store:
- Ballet black leather.
- Shoes with metal inserts.
- Suede loafers.
- Black print shoes.
- Black patent leather ballet flats.
- Shoes with rhinestones and sequins for a holiday.
Where Can I Wear Ballet Flats?
Consider the events at which this shoe will be appropriate:
- A trip to a theatre or museum.
- Everyday Walk.
- Studying at a university or on a course.
- Gala event: graduation, birthday party, party.
Dress And Black Ballet Flats
Like the white ballet flats, the shoes will go with almost any colour. But it will look best with a black, shiny, tight dress. If the shoes will also have sequins or rhinestones – it’s only a plus to our image.
Under a dress with a snake or leopard print, stylists recommend wearing black ballet flats. They should be monochrome and without unnecessary decorations.
Under the blue outfit, you can choose a suede type of shoes. Don’t forget to pick up a purse to match the colour of the ballet shoes.
You should not wear monochrome black ballet flats with a white dress. Ideally, if they have white inserts or wide stripes.
Choosing The Bottom For Black Ballet Flats
- The black pumps are perfectly combined with jeans. They should be dark blue or black. The shoes look bold with white or cream jeans, but they need a perfect match with the top.
- Lacquered ballet flats can be worn under classic black pants. This is an ideal combination for office or study. Only choose skinny models of pants without extra inserts.
- You can wear ballet flats with a classic black skirt to work. Such an image would be suitable for the boss or a teacher. Remember that the skirt should be no longer than the knee. Flared models and pencil skirts are also suitable.
- Ballerina flats with an interesting print can be combined with denim shorts. However, with this kind of bottom, you should always be careful. Not all kinds of black ballet flats are suitable for it.
What Top To Choose For Ballet Flats?
Women’s black ballet flats are easily combined with classic blouses and shirts. The clothes should be white, light blue or beige. If you create an image for the office, try to have no inserts and unnecessary decorations on the blouse and shirt. Lacquered pumps would be suitable for such an image.
You can use a shirt, just a bright shade, for a casual look. Red, blue, yellow or purple checked shirts will do.
Printed ballet flats can ideally be worn under a stylish tunic with black stripes and patterns. Such an image is suitable for summer walks.
Note that it is not recommended to wear classic ballet flats under shortened shirts and T-shirts. Then the image will turn out to be ugly and tasteless.
Ideas For Fashionable Images With Black Ballet Flats
- Wear dark blue jeans and a light yellow blouse. The image will suit fashionable black ballet flats. Finish with a lacquered shoulder bag. In this image, you can walk daily or go to work, where the dress code is not too strict.
- Wear a classic white blouse with a tapered mid-length skirt. The image will suit a gathered hairstyle and restrained makeup. Black pumps will help to create an austere office image.
- A blue tunic and light-coloured leggings will be perfect with printed ballet flats. The accessories could include dark glasses and a massive necklace.
- You get a stylish festive look if you decorate the yellow dress with a thin black sash and wear beautiful ballet flats. With such a look, you will be irresistible at the prom.
- With black ballet flats, wear a shortened dress in tone and a small handbag. You can go to a dance or an evening date with this look. If the outfit and shoes have sequins, it will give even more chic.
- Wear white jeans, a blue blouse with inserts and simple black pumps. Under the image, you need to pick up a light handbag with a thin handle. A fashionable image will make you irresistible even during a simple walk in the park.
- Ballerina flats with sharp noses are perfect under an evening dress to the floor. It is better to have it in a contrasting shade, for example, beige or milky. If you add a black sash or take a clutch in tone, you will get a fashionable, feminine and festive image.
- Ballerina flats with rhinestones and other decorations can be worn under ripped jeans. Complement the image with a stylish one-shoulder blouse. Handbags should be chosen under the colour of shoes and preferably with the same stones and rhinestones.
- Combine fashionable suede ballet flats with classic beige pants and a thin striped shirt. You can wear a blue tie under it and get a stylish office look.