The benefits of oils have been known since ancient times, and peach oil is a treasure trove of vitamins and other components that are beneficial for the skin. This product is widespread in cosmetology and is a universal skin care tool. What are peach oil’s valuable properties, and what should you know about the nuances of its use?
Properties Of Peach Oil
The raw material for peach oil is a common peach kernel subjected to cold pressing and multi-stage filtration. The peculiarity of the oil is its ability to be quickly absorbed into deep skin layers without forming a greasy film.
The components of peach oil work at the cellular level, which contributes to the complex renewal of the skin:
- Stimulates cell regeneration.
- It is hypoallergenic and can be used even by people with sensitive skin.
- Solves the problem of peeling and itching.
- It moisturizes the skin.
- Smoothes and improves complexion.
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases the elasticity of the epidermis.
It is possible to use peach oil as a standalone remedy or in combination with other components.
Application Of Peach Oil
For cosmetic procedures, you should use unrefined oil, which is rich in nutrients. It is essential to understand that, like any cosmetic, peach kernel oil will not give instant results, but regular use will surely bring benefits.
A mask is an effective way to moisturize the skin, which is especially popular and requires a periodic application. There are many recipes for masks based on peach oil, among which everyone will find the best one:
- For dry skin. The best solution for dry skin is a mixture of peach oil and honey in a 1:1 ratio. But do not forget that honey is a strong allergen.
- For oily skin. To 1 tablespoon of oil, add an egg yolk and ten drops of alcohol.
- For normal skin. Mix 1-2 teaspoons of oil with mashed strawberries.
The mask should be applied to the skin of the face, avoiding the eyelid and lip area. The action time is 20-30 minutes, after which it should be washed off with warm water. To achieve the best effect, it is recommended to make a course of 20-25 procedures.
These products help to refresh the skin by exfoliating its top particles. Scrubs should not be used for dry skin, but adding natural oils, especially peach oil, will avoid unwanted effects.
The following formulas can easily eclipse the efficacy of manufactured products: with the addition of crushed bran, peach pulp, cereal flakes, ground in a coffee grinder, etc. Please do not use the scrub more than twice a week; you should apply a nourishing cream or mask on the skin after using it.
Homemade face cream is an excellent alternative to store-bought products. Using peach oil, you can prepare many different remedies:
- by adding a few drops of lemon and other citrus essential oils;
- mixed with vegetable oils: jojoba, coconut, olive, grape seed, etc., in a 1:1 ratio;
- Combined with high-fat cream and the pulp of berries or fruits, such as strawberries.
Cosmetologists note the effectiveness of applying home oil-based creams on clean skin and light massage movements.
The easiest way to use peach oil is in its pure form. It should be applied to the skin with a cotton pad. The oil does not need to be washed off, and dry cloth can be used to remove the residue.
How To Choose And Store Peach Oil
You can buy the product in any pharmacy or cosmetic store, and there are several criteria for its selection:
- The container should be made of dark glass, as oil in other packaging quickly loses its valuable properties.
- Quality oil is colored bright yellow or amber.
- Good peach oil has a subtle aroma with fruity notes.
The oil should be stored at room temperature by the product’s shelf life shown on the package.
Peach oil has no contraindications except for individual intolerance. Before using it, it is necessary to apply a few drops of oil on the skin in the wrist area and ensure no allergic reaction.
Peach oil is one of the base oils with many beneficial properties. This oil is suitable for all skin types, so it is widely used to prepare various cosmetics with moisturizing and renewing effects. Peach kernel oil has a soft and light structure and perfectly fights skin aging, making it a real “wand” for all who look after their health and want to prolong their youth.