Avocado mask is an excellent way to moisturize the skin to preserve the elasticity of the upper layer of the dermis, as well as to rejuvenate and eliminate wrinkles. You can make it at home, but it is worth considering in detail the valuable properties of avocados and the rules of creating a mask.
Table of Contents
What Are The Benefits Of Avocados
The avocado – or Persea Americana – is a dark green fruit famous for its increased concentration of beneficial substances necessary for human recovery and health. A single avocado contains in significant quantities:
- Vitamins of different groups;
- Minerals, including magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, sodium, iron, and copper;
- fatty acids;
The benefits of avocados have long been proven, so the fruit is often used for cosmetic purposes to restore facial skin health and rejuvenation. The benefits of avocados:
- Moisturization. The natural oils in the fruit penetrate into the deeper layers of the dermis and soften the tissues, which leads to the elimination of skin peeling on the face. To achieve this result, it is enough to distribute the avocado pulp evenly on the desired areas of the skin and soak it for a quarter of an hour.
- Elimination of wrinkles. Avocado is an affordable remedy with which you can make a mask against wrinkles. Rich in antioxidants and amino acids, the composition can smooth fine creases on the face and rejuvenate it for several years, eliminating common signs of aging.
- Calming and nourishing the skin. Useful properties of the fruit contribute to the removal of dead cells, due to which the face becomes more youthful. Regular use of an avocado mask manages to even out the tone of the face and give it a healthy glow.
- Treatment of sunburns. If you do not have a cream at hand, you can use an avocado mask, whose nutrients will reduce irritation and accelerate regenerative processes. Avocado will quickly restore the skin after sunbathing.
The mask will be an excellent cosmetic if you take the right approach to its creation.
Rules And Guidelines
You can make a nourishing mask of the popular fruit at home, But first, it is worth carefully approaching the selection of ingredients and preparation of the skin of the face. To do this, it is worth listening to the following tips:
- To achieve the ideal consistency of the future mask-puree, it is better to give preference to ripe fruits. It is essential to pay attention to the skin: it must be hard enough.
- Preparing the mask involves pre-cutting and peeling a small part of the fruit. The remaining amount can be wrapped in a bag or paper and put in the refrigerator.
- Before using it, it is worth checking for allergic reactions to the composition of the avocado. The fruit is harmless in most cases, but it is better to be hedged.
- Before using the mask, it is recommended to make a light peeling. Then it will be possible to accelerate the penetration of the active substances of the fruit even in the deep layers of the dermis.
At the end of the procedure, you should refrain from using cosmetic cream and other preparations.
The peculiarity of the avocado mask is its naturalness. The homemade product contains no chemicals or synthetic components that can activate an allergic skin reaction and cause irritation. To make a face mask, you need the following:
- Cut off half an avocado. This will be enough to make a perfect remedy for skin regeneration.
- Use a spoon to take out the pulp, transfer it to a bowl and mix thoroughly. It is essential to achieve the consistency of puree or liquid sour cream so that there are no complex pieces in the finished mixture.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice. With its help, it will be possible to prevent oxidation of the composition, allowing you to use the mask again if necessary.
- Mix the paste with other ingredients like honey, olive oil, or orange juice. This point is carried out as desired if you want to give the mask additional properties.
When the mask is ready, it remains to apply it to the face according to the following scheme:
- First, wash your skin with warm water and rinse all your makeup beforehand. The clean dermis absorbs the oil of the mask faster and easier.
- Apply a small layer of the resulting consistency with your fingers. It is recommended to avoid getting the mask on your hair or eyes.
- Rub the paste on your face until all areas are covered.
- Leave it on your face for 15-20 minutes and allow the essential oils to soak in. The longer the mask is on the face, the more likely the dermis will absorb many beneficial substances.
- Carefully rinse your face with warm water, removing the mask. There is no need to rub or scrub the skin. The composition is easily washed off.
In the end, sprinkle your face with cool water to consolidate the result.